- Antoine Amarilli.
Open-World Query Answering Under Number
- Antoine Amarilli, M. Lamine Ba, Daniel Deutch, Pierre Senellart.
Provenance for Nondeterministic Order-Aware Queries.
- Antoine Amarilli, Yael Amsterdamer, Tova Milo.
Complexity of Mining Itemsets from the Crowd Using Taxonomies.
- Antoine Amarilli, Pierre Senellart.
the Connections between Relational and XML Probabilistic Data
- Antoine Amarilli,
Fabrice Ben Hamouda,
Florian Bourse, Robin
Morisset, David Naccache, Pablo Rauzy.
From Rational Number Reconstruction to
Set Reconciliation and File Synchronization.
- Marilena Oita,
Antoine Amarilli, Pierre Senellart.
Deep Web Analysis and Ontology Enrichment.
- Antoine Amarilli, Marc Jeanmougin.
A Proof of the
Pumping Lemma for Context-Free Languages Through Pushdown
- Antoine Amarilli, David Naccache, Pablo Rauzy, Emil Simion.
a Program Reverse-Engineer Itself?.
- Antoine Amarilli, Sascha
Page, Pablo Rauzy, Michael
Polymorphism Limit Information Leakage?.
- Complexity of Merging Ordered
Documents. IC2 Lunch Seminar, Télécom ParisTech, Paris,
- Programmation orientée
données et systèmes Unix. Student seminar of the Computer science department about
programming languages, École normale
supérieure, Paris, 2013-11-07.
- ParisMatch: Ontology Alignment
at scale. WebDone (WebDam final workshop), Télécom ParisTech, Paris,
ParisTech, Paris, 2013-09-10.
- On the Connections
between Relational and XML Probabilistic Data Models. BNCOD 2013, Oxford,
- The Semantic Web, and
Related Challenges. Computer science
department meeting, École normale
supérieure, Paris, 2012-11-27.
- Advances in Holistic Ontology
seminar and MPRI
M2 Internship defense, Paris, 2012-09-04.
- Advances in Holistic Ontology
- Report for my internship with Pierre Senellart about holistic
- A compiler of Kernel
Esterel to the Lustre
programming language. See the README file.
- This is the report for a Scheme polymorphic application
toolkit which produces, from any function, a function with the
same values but which additionally provides an equivalent
rewritten version of itself on standard output. You can also grab
the sources. A
collaboration with Pablo
Rauzy. For the course by David
- Presentation about CSSV
- Slides to present the article by Nurit Dor, Michael Rodeh and
Mooly Sagiv: CSSV: Towards a
Realistic Tool for Statically Detecting All Buffer Overflows in C.
Homework for Patrick Cousot's
- Connect to an IRC server, write messages on stdout, say what is given
on stdin. Useful to write bots. C program, using libircclient. See the README
file or the blogpost.
- A French poetry validator for metric, rhyme and rhyme gender. You can
also get the code. GPLv3
- A French rhyme dictionary. You can also get the code and have a look at the README.
- A system to find out whether the initial 'h' in a French word
is aspirated or not. Can be used as a standalone program or an a
Python module. No big dictionary of exceptions, but rules learned
from a corpus and stored as a trie: compact, fast, and reasonable
for unseen words. See the README
file or the blogpost. MIT
- A tool to split natural language text in chunks at reasonable
language boundaries. The program takes as argument a maximal size
for chunks, reads stdin and produces chunks smaller than the
maximal size on stdout. Not NLP research but the obvious
heuristics (paragraphs, then sentences, then words, with some
refinements). Someone had to write this. See the README
- My own quick fork of ttyrec. I use it to log everything that happens in
my terminals. BSD licensed.
- An IRC bot to display Wikipedia recent changes for specific pages and
users in realtime. See the README file. MIT
- Quick C program to convert MIDI note numbers or scientific
pitch notations to frequencies in hertz, eg. a2freq a4 prints 440.000000. Compile with -lm (see comments). Public domain.
- Quick Perl script to create demotivational
posters from an image and text using Inkscape and
ImageMagick. Can be used for batch processing, or as a local
alternative to the many existing online tools. Public domain.
- A python3+curses game inspired by Continuity
Game. Old-school, quick and dirty, some levels included. See the
README file. Public domain.
- A system to infer the last few phonemes of a French word. Not very
Password Security Checker
- Check the strength of your passwords!
- A new powerful axiomatic system.
- See the
club Inutile website for more information.
- A few weird things found in what we always accept and never
- Presentation on disconnection
- Report and slides to present the article Disconnection
proofs for motion planning. For the course by Jean-Paul Laumond.
- Presentation on the
concurrency of innocence
- Slides to present the category theory article Asynchronous
games 2: The true concurrency of innocence. For the course by
- Internship about modular attribute
- Reports and slides for my internship with Éric
Badouel about modular attribute grammars.
- Presentation about the equivalence between
monadic second-order logic and automata
- Report and slides to present and summarize the formal language theory
results which show that first-order and monadic second-order logic can
respectively define the star-free languages and the regular languages. For
the course by Olivier
- Source code and report for a program to draw the OpenPGP trust
- Notes on electrical
- Useful for students in French "classes préparatoires". See also
more resources for "classes préparatoires" students.
- The beauty of disorder
- A five-hour "dissertation" for the "Concours
général de philosophie". Was awarded a "premier accessit".
- Various poems, not to be taken seriously.
- Futurs simples
- Old vaguely philosophical science-fiction short story collection.
- Competitive exam report report
- A report about competitive exam reports. "Classes préparatoires"
students may find it funny.
- French defective verbs
- Extended conjugation tables for French defective verbs