Author: Antoine Amarilli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:29:20 +0200
fix, thx Tito
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/2021_summary.md b/2021_summary.md
@@ -57,10 +57,10 @@ and Benjamin Pierce. Several topics came up during the discussion:
conferences has encouraged experimentation with the format, e.g., having very
short days or even a weekly meeting instead of contiguous full days.
- The switch at SIGPLAN to the
- **[PACM](https://www.acm.org/publications/pacm/introducing-pacm) series** for
- proceedings, to decouple the conference publication (similar to a journal
- publication) from the fact of going to the conference itself. This is used
- by almost all SIGPLAN conferences.
+ **[PACM](https://www.acm.org/publications/pacm/introducing-pacm) series**
+ for proceedings, to make conference publications more similar to journal
+ publications, and decouple them somewhat from the physical conference. PACM
+ is used by almost all SIGPLAN conferences.
The session concluded with a poll to gauge the opinion of the audience. At
that stage of the session, there were only 16-21 people voting, so this is only